This is the first article in a series for Getting Started, which guides you on how to create your chatbot surveys and how to get responses in Facebook Messenger.
The video below shows you how to create your survey. Prefer reading? Just scroll down.
Let's get started 🙌
- From the Surveys page on the top bar in Surveybot, click on "Create Survey".
2. Next, you'll need to enter a name for your survey.
3. Then, select if you want to use one of your own Facebook pages or not.
Note: If you don't use your own Facebook page, your survey will be under the Surveybot Facebook page.
- This means it won't have your own branding and also that you will be limited in the ways that you acquire responses. (See the screenshot below)
If you just want to test with Surveybot first, you can change the Facebook page later on. You can find the steps to do this here, Connecting your Survey to your Facebook Page.
If you want to use your own Facebook page select "Yes", then if you didn't already sign up with Facebook, select "Connect my Facebook account".
Once your Facebook account is connected, you can select your pages from the dropdown.
4. If you need to create a new Facebook page, select "Create a new page".
Once you've created your Facebook page inside Facebook come back to Surveybot and click "Sync my pages".
Then, your new Facebook page will appear in the dropdown list.
5. Now that you've setup your initial settings click on "Proceed to Design".