This article is part of a series for Getting Started. We recommend you follow the previous steps before doing this step. You can see all of the Getting Started articles here.
Now that we've created our survey and our Welcome message we can start adding some questions to the survey.
There are a number of different question types but for now we'll just add a number input, multiple choice, text input question. For examples of the other question types take a look here – Question Types.
First, to add a question click on the "+ Question" button.
Note: If you ever want to add your question to another part of the survey you can also drag and drop the question in to position. (See example below).
Adding a Number Question
1. Select "Number" from the "Question Type" drop down.
2. Enter your text for the question.
3. Click on the "Save Question" button inside the question.
Adding a "Multiple Choice" Question
1. Click on the "+ Question" button. (See step 1. above).
2. By default the question type is "Multiple Choice", so we'll go ahead and enter some text for this question.
3. Now we'll need to add our options. To begin with let's enter text in to the 3 default options.
4. Now we'll add another couple of options.
To do this:
- Click on "+ Option"
- Enter some text for the option.
- Repeat steps to add another option.
- Click on the "Save Question" button inside this question.
Adding a "Text Input" question.
1. Click on the "+ Question" button. (See step 1. for screenshot).
2. From the "Question Type", dropdown select "Text".
3. Enter your text for the question.
4. Click on the "Save Question" button inside this question.