From the "Account Settings" page click on "Roles" in the left menu.
To setup a role with access to descendants in the Hierarchy select "Restricted access to employees below in hierarchy".
Here you can specify various restrictions that are related to the employee within the Hierarchy of the company.
- Minimum number of employees below required to be able to access Surveybot - this is used to restrict access to Surveybot based on the number of employees the user has access to below them. This setting will be used if the number of employees below a given user "shrinks" from the original number.
- Allow users to see other surveys scheduled / sent within the same path of the hierarchy - this setting gives the user visibility of other surveys created by users above / below them within the hierarchy.
- Grant readonly access to surveys sent by other users below a user in the hierarchy - this setting enables the user to view the results of surveys created by other employees below them within the hierarchy.
Here you can restrict the way in which users create / administer surveys.
- Maximum number of questions allowed for surveys - restrict the number of questions a user can add to a survey.
- Restrict surveys to only employees below in the hierarchy - restrict sending surveys to only employees below the user within the company hierarchy.
- Anonymize all surveys - ensure that all surveys created by the user are anonymized.
- Disable access to survey results until minimum response threshold is met - setup a minimum threshold for the total number of responses a user must receive before allowing the user to see the results.
- Disable access to survey results until the specified period has ended - ensure that the time period for the survey has ended before the user is able to review the results even if the threshold has been met.
- Maximum number of days a survey can be scheduled for - restrict the total number of days which a survey can be scheduled for.