This article is part of a series for Getting Started. We recommend you follow the previous steps before doing this step. You can see all of the Getting Started articles here.
The video below shows you how to send surveys to your employees. Prefer reading? Just scroll down.
- Navigate to “Campaigns” from the top menu bar.
2. Click the “Create campaign” button then enter a name for your campaign and select the survey you are sending from the dropdown.
3. Next, select who you want to send the survey to. If you don't want to send the survey to all employees then select "A saved segment" or "A new segment". For saved segments select the saved segment from the dropdown.
If you want to know how to create a Panel Segment check out the previous section here - 9. Segmenting your Employees in your Panel.
4. Next we're going to setup how the survey will start when we send it. There are 2 options for this:
- Start the survey from the very first message.
- Create a different message that we send before survey is started.
In this case we'll go with option 2 and design a new message to start the survey.
5. Select the type of message you want to use to start the campaign.
In this case we'll just do the "Text" message. If you want to use any of the others you'll need to upload the content to go with the message.
6. Enter the Text for your message.
7. To start the survey you either need to provide a "Quick Reply" button or a "Normal" button. You can configure your message to have either by selecting your choice under "Start campaign using".
You can see the different between Quick Replies and Buttons here - What's the difference between Quick Replies and Buttons
8. Now you need to enter your text for your action(s). It is required that you have text for the action to start the campaign. Optionally, you can also add text for a second button to give the respondent the option to start the campaign later on. Enter your text in to the "Start button text" field.
8. In this case we'll also add text to the "Deny button text" field. This is to cover the case where the respondent doesn't want to do the survey right away we can re-engage them to do it later.
9. Now proceed to the next step to save your campaign message.
10. In this final step you can review the previous settings and either schedule your campaign to send later on or to send right now.
If you want to schedule later select a time in the "Start date" field.
11. Click “Schedule campaign” and now your campaign will be scheduled to send.
You've made it to the end of the Getting Started Guide for Workplace Users!! 🎉 👏 🎉
We want to see you succeed in using Surveybot, if you have any further questions, please contact us!